Updated: 13 July 2023
No National Hydrographic Office has verified the information in this product and none accept liability for the accuracy of reproduction or any modification made thereafter. No National Hydrographic Office warrants that this product satisfies national or international regulations regarding the use of appropriate products for navigation.
The electronic chart is an aid to navigation designed to facilitate the use of authorised government charts, not to replace them. Only official government charts and notices to mariners contain all information needed for safety of navigation and, as always, the captain is responsible for their proper use.
New charts and/or NTM corrections will render this product obsolete and inaccurate. Updates may be available from C-MAP, but always remember that these electronic charts are inadequate as a primary means for navigation and should be used only as supplement to official government charts and traditional navigation methods, unless otherwise specified by national marine authorities.
The Australian Hydrographic Office and Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc. do not check the information in this product and the Commonwealth and Gippsland Ports Committee Management Inc. accept no liability for the accuracy of copying of their material or for any modifications that may have been made to the information which has been supplied.
Furthermore, the Commonwealth, the Crown in Right of the State of Victoria and Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc. do not warrant that this product meets any regulations as an appropriate product for navigation or that it contains the latest hydrographic information available.
The data has been used in the product with the permission of the Commonwealth and Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc. The Commonwealth and Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc. have not evaluated the Data as altered and incorporated within the product, and therefore give no warranty regarding its accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any particular purpose.
Based on, or contains data provided by the State of Queensland (Department of National Parks, Recreation, Sport and Racing) and Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc. In consideration of the State of Queensland, Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc. permitting use of this data you acknowledge and agree that the State of Queensland, the Crown in Right of the State of Victoria and Gippsland Ports Committee of Management Inc., or its Directors or employees, give no warranty in relation to the data (including currency, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability) and accepts no liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or cost (including consequential damage) relating to any use of or reliance on the data.
This is not an official navigation product. Land Information New Zealand does not check the information in this product and accepts no liability for its accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability for any particular purpose.
Land Information New Zealand does not warrant that this product meets any regulations as an appropriate product for navigation or that it contains the latest hydrographic information available.
Land Information New Zealand accepts no liability for the accuracy of copying its material or for any modifications that may have been made to the information which it has supplied.
UK and Custodianship Organisation
Hvratski Hidrografski Institute (HHI), Servicio de Hidrografia Naval (SHN), Malta Maritime Authority (MMA), The Hydrographic Service of the Royal Netherlands Navy (NHLO), Vlaamse Hydrografie (VH), Icelandic Coast Hydrographic Department Guard (ICGHD), National Hydrographic Office of the Sultanate of Oman (NHOSO), Maritime Authority of Suriname (MAS) and the UK Hydrographic Office (UKHO) make no warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to this product. The HHI, SHN, MMA, NHLS, VH, ICGHD, NHOSO, MAS and the UKHO have not verified the information within this product or quality assured it.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR NAVIGATION. The use of this product for the planning and execution of passages will not meet the requirements of SOLAS. Instituto Hidrográfico de la Marina (IHM) and the UK Hydrographic Office (UKHO) make no warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to this product. The Instituto Hidrográfico de la Marina (IHM) and the UKHO have not verified the information within this product or quality assured it.
This product has been produced by C-MAP based on Canadian Hydrographic Service (“CHS”) data, following any minimum standards/guidelines that may have been established by CHS, pursuant to CHS Digital Value-Added Reseller Agreement no. 2023-0701-1260-N
The incorporation of data sourced from CHS in this product shall not be construed as constituting an endorsement by CHS of this product.
This product does not meet the requirements of Navigation Safety Regulations, 2020 under the Canada Shipping Act, 2001. Charts and publications issued by or on the authority of CHS must be used to meet the requirements of those regulations.
RUSSIAN CHART COVERAGE UPDATE – JUNE 2022
Due to global constraints, we have changed our data coverage in Russia and stopped covering the areas below:
- The Volga River from the City of Tver’ to the mouth, including the delta, Ivankovskoe, Uglichskoe, Rybinskoe, Gor’kovskoe, Cheboksarskoe, Kuibyshevskoe, Saratovskoe, Volgogradskoe reservoirs, inflows Shosha, Dubna, Medveditsa, Nerl’, Kashinka, Kostroma, Unzha, Sura, Usa, Sok, Samara, Chapaevka, Akhtuba.
- Moscow Canal. Moscow River from the city of Krasnogorsk to the mouth. Oka River from the city of Kaluga to the mouth. Istra, Verkhne-Ruzskoye, Ruzskoye, Ozerninskoe, Mozhayskoe, Shalahovskoe Reservoirs of Moscow region.
- Neva river from source to mouth, including the delta and the Neva Bay.
- Svir’ River from source to mouth. Sheksna River, including Sheksninskoe Reservoir.
- Volkhov River fron the City of Novgorod to the mouth.
- Volga-Baltic Canal. Lakes Ladoga, Onega, Beloe, Pal’ozero, Svyatoe, Senezh, Seliger, Lakes of Karelian Isthmus.
- White Sea-Baltic Canal. Curonian Mouth, Rivers Deima, Pregolya, Matrosovka, Timber, Rzhevka, Sheshupe, Nemonin, Lugovaya, Tava, Canals Polesskiy and Primorskiy.
- Volga-Don canal. Don River from Tsymlyanskoe Reservoir to the mouth. River Kuban’ from Krasnodarskoe reservoir to the mouth, including the River Protoka.
- Kama River from the settlement of Kerchevsky to the mouth, including inflows Visscher, Sylva, Chusovaia, Nizhnekamsk Reservoir, Votkinskoe, Kama.
- Belaya River from the settlement Simsk to the mouth.
- Novosibirskoe, Irkutskoe, Krasnoyarskoe Reservoirs.
- Eynisey River including inflows.
- Lake Baikal
This data will no longer be available from our Apps as per our July/2022 update.
This data will no longer be available from our free Web Chart Explorer as of July/2022
This data will no longer be available on our Multi-Functional Displays as from the July/2022 EMEA release of updates.